Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Job Location: Nairobi Kenya with Regional
Our client is a logistics company with operations in South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, and UAE are searching for a Media, communications, and digital visibility executive to join their team of Human.
- Builds the organizations brand awareness thereby guaranteeing that a positive image is created to clients while making sure that performance is metrics-driven, with a clear focus on driving customer acquisition and revenue.
- Develops, adopts, and oversees the organizations media strategy and its execution within the organization
- Responsible for the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns to promote the organizations brand and services on all available digital marketing channels.
- Content marketing by creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online to attract attention and generate leads, expand the organizations customer base, generate and increase online sales, increase brand awareness/credibility, and engage online clients.
- Social Media marketing using social media platforms and websites to promote the organizations services including tracking success and progress using each platforms built-in data analytics tools.
- Monitoring of paid advertisements, ensuring that subscriptions are renewed on time.
- Use of email marketing to promote the organizations services, as well as incentivize customer loyalty.
- Mobile marketing by reaching a specific audience of clients on their smartphones, feature phones, tablets, or any other related devices through websites, E-mail, SMS and MMS, social media, or mobile applications.
- Act as the organization’s liaison person with Social Media Agencies, Printers, Outdoor advertisers and other third-party service providers contracted to by the organization.
- Print advertising by using physically printed media to reach clients on a broad scale eg Billboards, Newspapers, TV and Radio advertisements.
- Design, plan and execute Search Engine Optimization campaigns with the goal of increasing rankings and traffic from search engines.
Skills, Competencies and Experience.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- CIM accredited in digital strategy
- Experience leading and managing marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
How to Apply.
Interested candidates may submit their application attaching a current CV detailing their experience for the post including daytime telephone contacts and three referees, preferably previous line managers to email@example.com on or before Friday 25th March 2022. Clearly indicate the Job reference No. VAC3/2022 DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER on the subject line of your email.
Allied Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply.