- Who We Are:
ShimaHR consultants Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting and Outsourcing Company that is currently managing the Human Resource Component of multiple clients in South Sudan and East African Region.
Our Client, a multi-investment company offering a broad range of products including supplies of Heavy machinery and Power tools; Plumbing materials and accessories; Electrical cables, Fittings, and accessories; General maintenance; Safety materials and accessories is in search of a Self-Driven High-Performing Sales and Marketing Manager to assist the organisation meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing the Company’s sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the senior management.
- The Role
The ideal candidate shall have a solid understanding of Electrical products and will be expected to contribute to the growth of the Company through information gathering, selling and follow-up of transactions, innovation, looking for new clients, developing business strategy and justifying them to the management for implementation.
- Summary Of The Role
- Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within an assigned territory
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence Executing field work to support the due diligence processes
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through client partnerships
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for potential projects
- Coordinate with administrative personnel to prepare accurate customer billing
- Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients, and suppliers
- Coordinate with Director for annual reviews and hiring of new personnel
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities
- Expansion of the company business to the neighboring countries
The requirements for this position are:
- BS/MBA degree in marketing or business administration or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience as a sales representative/manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience in a technical sales role with a solid understanding in the electrical industry
- Possess a thorough understanding of market dynamics and can adapt in a fast paced and changing market environment
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from formulation of a sales plan to closure
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with proven Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Have an in-depth knowledge of General electrical items and accessories with an understanding of General building and construction materials plus hardware materials will be an added advantage
- How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their application in soft copy to Jobs@shimahr.com attaching the following:
- A cover letter that clearly demonstrates why you are the best person for this job.
- An up-to-date CV that includes a description of any relevant deals, and their size, you have been involved in (without breaching confidentiality)
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- The names and addresses of three professional referees.
- Your email, Skype address and day-time telephone number
- Details on current remuneration and your contractual notice period/earliest availability
Hard copy applications are not allowed; the deadline for receiving applications is Friday 26 November 2021
This position is open for all. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted