JOB TITLE: Guest House Supervisor
REPORTING TO: General Manager
Allied Services, a logistics company with operations in South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda and UAE are searching for a Guest House supervisor to join their team of focused Human Capital in Juba, South Sudan who will run the day-to-day operations of the organizations Guest Houses, including overseeing personnel, ensuring that the facilities are properly maintained, taking steps to ensure guests satisfaction and overseeing the upkeep of administrative and financial records.;
- Plan, implement and manage overall Guest House daily operations
Organize and coordinate the Hospitality Team and operations including Preparing and managing schedules and shifts
- Check on daily/weekly Kitchen supplies and equipment quantity and quality
- Manage and track Guest House inventory including having an updated listing of all the Guest House Assets
- Assist in pricing of Guest House services and Managing the Guest House budgets and approve
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings.
- Develop and communicate standard operating procedures within the Guest House
- Establish standards for customer service to be followed by the Hospitality Team
- Ensure adherence to relevant legal, health and safety regulations and guidelines.
- Keep and update relevant documents and records related to the Guest House including the Teams
- Health Certificates, Fire Extinguisher Certificates, City Council licence etc
- Review and prepare relevant reports for senior management to make informed decisions.
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors and guests
Skills, Competencies and Experience .
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or similar relevant field
- 3 – 5 year experience as a Hospitality Manager or Supervisor
- Working experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service, hospitality management, hotel operations.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and relevant software (e.g. ERP)
- Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply.
Interested candidates may submit their application attaching a current CV detailing their experience for the
post including daytime telephone contacts and three referees, preferably previous line managers to
email@example.com on or before 03rd January, 2021.
Clearly indicate the Job reference No. VAC11/2020 GUEST HOUSE SUPERVISOR on the subject line of your
Allied Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply.